Title: BIM Modeller Steel Construction
Company Name: ASK Romein
Job Location: Roosendaal
As a BIM Modeller in the Engineering department, you will create prompt, accurate 3D models and perform other drawing tasks such as sketching and detailing.You work on a variety of projects using Tekla software.Examples include distribution centres, hyperscale data centres, indoor ski centres, hotels and football stadiums.
What are you going to do?
- You create shop drawings, overviews and parts lists based on the available information and within a given project budget.
- You consult with the lead engineer and/or project leader to ensure that all the necessary information is present.
- You provide shop drawings and exploded views and apply standard solutions.
- You identify unanticipated over/underruns and inform the relevant lead engineer and/or project leader.
- You determine assembly methods together with the construction team. You test these methods in consultation with the structural engineer and investigate which assembly provisions will be required.
- Depending on the job, you pay regular on-site visits to monitor whether the work is being carried out in accordance with the intended design.
- You interact with internal/external parties such as the project team, calculations department, project management, production, assembly and structural engineers. You also communicate with clients as needed.
Who are we looking for?
As a BIM Modeller, you are always working to develop and employ more efficient methods in Tekla Structures and Grasshopper. You are granted and take the lead in such efforts. You are eager to keep your knowledge up to date and are open to opportunities to continue your education and training. You follow procedures and work instructions in accordance with the ISO 9001 quality system.
- You have completed higher vocational training (or have equivalent experience and skills) in architecture, mechanical or civil engineering or a similar field.
- By preference, you have two (or more) years of experience in drawing/designing industrial and commercial properties such as distribution centres, power plants, football stadiums, process plants and data centres.
- You are familiar with BIM methodology and experienced in the use of BIM software tools.
- You have experience with 3D drawing programs such as Tekla.
- You have Microsoft Office experience.
- If you are familiar with and/or proficient in Grasshopper, this is a great advantage.
- You can communicate in English with confidence on international projects.
- You are solution-oriented and analytically inclined. Additionally, you are cost-conscious in your work, have an eye for innovation and possess a healthy dose of creativity.
What can you expect from us?
- Immediate start of employment
- Generous amount of leave
- Excellent working conditions including a good salary and pension scheme (Metalektro CLA)
- The opportunity to participate in our collective health insurance
- ASK Romein believes in the value of providing employees with the tools they need to keep their knowledge current. We welcome a discussion of development opportunities in addition to courses and training provided by our organisation.
Apply via the application button or by emailing Jasper Kunstt, Corporate Recruiter at .